Thursday, August 11, 2011

So much to say…

I have so much to say since I have time this week to sit down and write.  But… my blog has been acting up and I haven’t been able to post anything.  Now I post things, but nothing with pictures.  As you may have noticed, they are all black… weird.  So please forgive the fact that you’re going to get a barrage of posts, not necessarily in the right order, once all of this gets back up and running! :)

I will start to say… this week has been great!  We have a much needed week off from summer teams to rest and recover before welcoming in two teams to end the summer out well.  I have still been able to do some ministry this week and just do some of the other hundred things on my to do list…

1. look at houses
2. learn new songs in Spanish to sing with the kids
3. organize all the random ministry stuff at my house
4. get our new songbooks in order
5. you get the point!

There are just all the little things that need to get done in the midst of a busy schedule of being out of the house all day.  It has been great to get to do some of that stuff as well as take an hour to sit on the hammock and read.  I’ve needed it!

Well… that’s all you got for now.  Hopefully fun pictures and updates to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment