Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I want to give them nametags…

It just kills me that I don’t know all their names.  I’m learning slowly but surely, but there are just so many kids.  But relationships are so important and I want to know them.

IMG_2831IMG_2835IMG_2838IMG_2839IMG_2845IMG_2788IMG_2862IMG_2883IMG_2773

It reminds me of one of my favorite verses in Scripture…

“Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.”  Isaiah 40:26

If He knows the names of all the stars, He definitely knows all their names.  And He holds them in HIS great power and mighty strength!

1 comment:

  1. I've been sleeping with my starry host blanket lately. and fighting to remember that God is still on His throne and that He's not surprised by anything that's happening but instead, He knew all about it before I even had a clue..

    ReplyDelete