Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hanging out with the girls

Yesterday Bethany and I invited some of the girls from Armenia over to the house for lunch and hanging out.  It was so much fun!  We had nachos and then decorated cupcakes for dessert.

DSC02618

After lunch we played some guitar and drums and sang…  Marjorie is a trip and I wish I had time to teach her how to really play.  Maybe one of these days.  Girl has rhythm that’s for sure :)

SANY0183

We played some games… Uno and Wildlife Adventure.  Am I allowed to be proud of myself that I can actually explain a real board game in Spanish?

SANY0136

We just really love having a chance to spend time with these girls and love on them a little bit.  We pray that they will grow up walking with Jesus and have real relationships with Him.  These girls have precious, sweet hearts and its so fun to get to really know them. 

DSC02634

SANY0134

No comments:

Post a Comment