Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Reading

One of the things that didn’t make the first load from Costa Rica was my Spanish kids books, and I’ve been missing them.  But since Mike and Ashley brought them when the came… thanks guys… I have a new favorite activity!

IMG_6625

Some of these kids just eat up books like you wouldn’t believe.  This is Samuel who hasn’t ever been in school a day in his life.  But let me read about 4 books to him this morning and loved looking at the pictures!

There is another girl named Nagele (I have no idea how to spell it!).  She is 4 years old and absolutely loves books!  She would probably sit calmly on my lap for hours if I would keep reading.  I love it.

IMG_2881

And one day my pronunciation might even get better with all this reading practice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment