Friday, August 5, 2011

A Little Car Update…

So, if anyone is living in suspense as to the car’s post-lake-driving condition, I will enlighten you.

It runs :)  Praise the Lord and Hallelujah!  I got to drive it back to my house tonight.  However, it sounds terrible.  I’m quite literally not running on all cylinders.  Although as I said to Kathy tonight… “one of my cylinders isn’t running… but I still have 5… that’s good right?!?”

I’m going to take it to the mechanic this coming week to find out how bad the damage is and then decide whether to fix it or just drive a really noisy car ‘till the whole thing gives out.

But in better news… my AC works and I have a new alternator so it should start every time I turn the key!

I’m just so thankful for the men the Lord provided this past week to work on my car… it was a huge blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment