Monday, May 9, 2011

Team Honduras

Team life is ever-changing with people coming and going, my coming being the most recent change for us.  Team Honduras also has people in the states raising support, people in language school in Costa Rica, and people in the works that we haven’t even met yet that God is going to bring to work with us.  It's excited that the Lord is putting together a team of people to work together here, but also exciting that in that He is building us into a community. 

Today we had gringo church together and I think its going to be one of my favorite times of the week.  We also attend Spanish speaking churches, but there is just something about being together and worshipping and studying the Word in our own heart language that is really special.

I am really thankful for these people and thankful the Lord has put us all here at the same time.

So, now I will introduce to you the current “Team Honduras” living in La Ceiba…

Pettengills (Mike, Erin, and Madison)
Clows next including all four kids in the front (John, Kathy, Abi, Bekah, Josiah, and Evan)
Me! Bethany and Leo

Many thanks to the Clows this week in particular for letting me stay in their houses, cooking for me, showing me around, answering my thousands of questions, and just generally being loving and supportive!

No comments:

Post a Comment