Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It finally happened…

Pictures to come.  But I have a new house :)

Tonight I’m sleeping there for the first time.

Since I don’t have pictures, I will tell you some of my favorite things…
1. Using a shower caddy as a spice rack, it is honestly super cute
2. Having a bookshelf!
3. Having extra space, its been a year since I’ve had more than one room to put all my stuff.
4. My mixer
5. The kitchen.  Its little, but we managed to make it feel roomier.  And the fan blowing in through the window actually makes it cooler than the rest of the house.
6. Comfy couches
7. Lots of fans
8. Playing my music as loudly as I want and singing along
9. A fridge full of food that I choose and bought
10. I’m staying

Its amazing the difference that all the little things make :)

1 comment: