Friday, May 20, 2011

A house in progress

Finally I have some pictures.  It’s a house in progress :)  I went yesterday and bought some fabric to make curtains and some coverings for cabinets and things.  So that will help it to feel a little more like home once all of those are done.  I cheated and only took pictures of the rooms that look like they are coming together!

My bedroom and bathroom… you have to envision that volcano picture hanging on the wall, not sitting on my pillow!

IMG_1769

IMG_1770

Living room/dining room… please note the metal pantry/extension of the kitchen cabinet.  I’m going to make a cover for that, well in theory I’m going to make a cover for that.  We’ll see how it goes!

IMG_1772IMG_1774

Kitchen

IMG_1776

My favorite part, the shower caddy turned spice rack!

IMG_1775

What house is complete without a hammock?

IMG_1778

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! It looks fabulous! Absoloutely fabulous! So wish I could come and have some hammock time with you! We need one for our house too!! Spice rack looks great...actually looked more carefully at them when we were out yesterday! We love you! Hope you are enjoying down time saturday! xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house looks great! I love the changes you made. And the spice rack is genius. So fun.

    ReplyDelete