Friday, May 13, 2011

House

So, here’s the deal on the house.  Things just move a slower here than one might like.  So, it was supposed to be ready on May 1st, then it was supposed to be ready last Saturday, and today its “mostly” ready :)  But we’re going to go ahead and start cleaning tomorrow. 

Since its been about 6 weeks since people lived in the main part of the house, and there has been tons of construction, its kind of a mess.  Today I was just overwhelmed when I saw it and had to come home.  So, Kathy offered to tackle it with me next week.  That’s real friendship!

Here are some pictures for now and the I’ll post more once I get in and set up…

Here is the front from the outside

IMG_1252

The paint colors I got to choose for the bedroom and one of the bathrooms

IMG_1254IMG_1255

And look what’s right down the road… :)

IMG_1256

1 comment:

  1. I think the last picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete