Monday, January 2, 2012

So Close…

I have GREAT news!  We are one step away from seeing Puerta de Esperanza open!  This is really amazing and I praise the Lord for every step that He has walked before us and every door that He has opened. 

And I have an item for prayer.  The last thing that I need to do is hire the “abuela”, the house mom who will work with the girls and live there with them.  I have such a heart for these girls and pray that the woman who works with them will see this as a ministry and an opportunity to live out Christ’s love in front of them.  I have two interviews this FRIDAY!  Please pray that I will understand the Spanish easily and that the Lord will give me discernment to know who He has to work in the home with the girls.  I don’t want to rush it… I want the right person.  But I am anxious to get the doors open!  So pray that I will step back and trust in the Lord’s faithful provision.

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment