Thursday, January 26, 2012

video

Thanks to Mike Pettengill for putting together this awesome video SO quickly!  I want you to know that apparently I’m a champ at speaking for 30 seconds, or so I’ve been told :) 

Quick recap of the day…

We were late leaving to go pick up the girls, almost ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere b/c of my oversight to fill up before we left, had a family meal for lunch at Wendys where I got to tell the girls that they really are a family, Y had some tearful goodbyes as she left the people who have loved her so well since taking her in off the street, we ate a delicious dinner cooked by Kathy, the girls got to meet some of my teammates, we went to church and even left babies in the nursery (a big step), and and and…

I’m overwhelmed and joyful, excited and anxious… but mostly just blown away that the Lord would use me in this project.  I had a moment when we walked in the door of thinking… “What in the world have I done?  Who thought this was a good idea?”  But it wasn’t my idea and I haven’t done anything.  The Lord brought it together and He will sustain it.  I just have to take one step of faith at a time.

Anyway… now for the video.  And I have to sleep before tomorrow comes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment