Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Puerta de Esperanza

Today is the day :)  Can you believe it?

I leave here in just a little while to pick up our first two girls :)  Y is 15 years old and J is about 19 months.  They are excited to come and we are excited to have them!

Our abuela, Doña Oneyda, is going to ride with me to pick them up and she is ready to love them like her own daughters and shower them with the Lord’s grace.  I was reminded again today as I sat and talked to her of what a huge blessing she is.  We are on the same page about almost everything and she is willing to sacrifice and love these girls so well.  It blows me away.

That said.  Please pray!

We are also moving in C and her 3 month old son to see if they will be a good fit for the house.  They will be with us for just a few days for right now, but she and I will be adventuring around to try to talk to people and schools towards the end of the week.

I covet your prayers and I am so thankful for your support!

1 comment: