Saturday, January 7, 2012

Remote Control

So… crime shows.  My roommates love them.  Almost every night at 8:00 you can find us sitting in the living room watching CSI, Law and Order, or something of the like.  But I have discovered something about myself.  Criminal Minds.  I can’t watch it.  My roommates love it, but my feelings about it are similar to Kate’s feelings about my recently completed puzzle.  IE Hatred.  I think maybe its okay that I haven’t developed an immunity to be able to enjoy a show featuring torture and serial killers… so they miss it when its my turn to have the remote.

In other news, I just finished a 1499 piece puzzle that I had to restart 4 times.  Kids put it away after hours of hard work.  Then its possible that Kate put it away after hours of hard work (hence the hatred for the puzzle b/c we were so mad at her about it).  Then it got dropped on the floor while I was trying to move the table.  But I’m just stubborn, so now its finished and only missing one piece after all that shuffling around.

Can you tell we took a week off for vacation?

1 comment:

  1. You are like your mom. i can watch all those other shows and more, but I can't handle Criminal Minds.

    ReplyDelete