Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh the bonding…

I am so thankful for these women.

DSC_0820

Last week we were all in the same place at the same time for the first time ever.  And it was great.  Mike gave us a gift… some time off from ministry to refresh and rejuvenate, study the Word together, and just grow in unity and purpose through a time of fellowship and getting to know each other.  I would go so far as to say that it was much needed.  And I know I can say that we all loved it.  The new faces are Ashley (in the back) and Kate (front row).  Ashley and her husband are finishing up language school and will get here in December.  Kate is coming in about 6 weeks and will be my roommate!

In all honesty I’ll admit that the first afternoon we were away I was anti-social and napped for 2 1/2 hours.  If you know me, you know that is super weird.  But I guess I really needed it!  And I feel much better now :)

I’m just so thankful for the team that the Lord has brought here to La Ceiba.  I am truly blessed to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment