Monday, October 3, 2011

Forced Family Fun

This is what we used to say when mom and dad would make us do things with the family that we didn’t want to do… play a family game, eat dinner together, whatever.  But I think we usually secretly loved it.

I could not  be more thankful for my family, extended family, and psuedo family.  Yesterday Patti said, about me, “yeah we helped raise her”.  And its true.  They did.  And so did about 8 of my other favorite people in the world.  Not everyone can say that they have so many second sets of parents!

All that to say… I’m so excited that my family is here in Honduras to visit, safe and sound and ready to work and help me get the girls’ home ready.  Mom, Dad, Rick, and Patti are here for the week.  Dad and Rick will set out with John early this morning to get a good start.  So pray for us this week as we are diligently working on getting beds made and appliances bought and all that stuff that you need to live in a house.

IMG_9281

Family picture from Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment