Thursday, October 13, 2011

priorities

I guess the blog gets a backseat when family is in town :)

There are so many reasons I love having my family here, you would be bored if I told you all of them.  But I’ll tell you just a few.  I love that my mom and dad have been learning some Spanish and are not afraid to try it out with all the kids.  Mom is actually confident enough to go in stores and do things on her own!  They do dishes, feed kids, play games, help cook, fold laundry, and they know me.  They came during rainy season so mom decided I needed a dryer, and bought me one.  Dad has fixed everything in the house and car stuff because he is amazing and I wish he lived nearby all the time.  Nan is frustrated that she can’t talk to the kids, but just keeps loving on them all the same.  She is full of energy for cooking and shopping and she is excited to the point of tears over the way things are coming along for the house!  Xan is a good sport and helped build beds and bookcases and shopped with us today… and of course beat us all at Ticket to Ride last night.

I am SO BLESSED that my family loved me, but more than that loves Jesus and supports what I am doing here.  I am so thankful for their servant’s hearts, their loving support, and their love for the Lord that comes out in everything that they do.

Here are some more pictures… more to come!  Please note… we have girls!  There are now some sweet little girls coming to our house in the mornings… we really love them :)

100_0314100_0322IMG_3092

No comments:

Post a Comment