Friday, October 28, 2011

A Bend in the Road

My most recent unexpected bend in the road has me sitting here in Guatemala doing lots of administration stuff that I can do via internet and making some progress on boring stuff that I have to get done for Puerta de Esperanza.  So, maybe it’s a blessing in disguise?

I still miss my bed, my kitchen, my life, my normal.

But I’m excited to spend some time playing Monopoly with the boys, dress-up with Taylah, taking pictures, reading with Micah, playing in the hose, doing haircuts, swinging on the hammock, and just really enjoying one of my favorite families.  I’ve missed them. 

So here are some pictures for you of our time…

IMG_3474

IMG_3509IMG_3521IMG_3533

IMG_3546

IMG_3543

And as I walk with this family through a hard time of transition in their lives, it is a constant reminder to me that the Lord is a provider.  He is reminding us of that over and over again as He shows us how He is going to meet each one of their needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment