Sunday, May 6, 2012

People series #6 - Kevin

Kevin doesn’t know when his birthday is, so we decided he could share mine.  We also don’t know how old he is… maybe 10?

Kevin has the cutest smile I may have ever seen.  He will jump into my arms or snuggle up with on the couch and his always good for surprise kisses that catch you off guard.  He is a kid, for sure.  He tries to be grown up and pretend like he is mad or doesn’t care, but he does and you can see it in his face.  He is excited about everything, loves singing “waka waka” and will even dance if he doesn’t know you’re looking.  Recently he’s been staying out too late and its just not safe.  After a couple times of running away from me, he came and sat in my lap and let me tell him how much I love him and how worried I am about him.  Now he has a watch… we’ll see if he gets home on time.  He loves school, especially the computer lab, and always wants to play on the ipod, well, they all do. :)  Kevin will wag his finger at us and say “no puedo, no puedo” (I can’t, I can’t) but is always good for a laugh when we do it right back (yes you can, yes you can!)

visit (101)

No comments:

Post a Comment