Thursday, May 17, 2012

In other news…

Door removal.  Caused major crisis in the moment, very heart-revealing.  But has been exceptionally effective :)  I have seen some really sweet changes in Y this week.  And Doña Oneyda gave a good report on her on Monday for the first time.  Y’s whole face lit up when I told her!  She is talking about the future and dreaming with me and going out of her way to be helpful and kind. 

She loves trying to talk to Amy and she keeps telling us that she cares for both of us and loves one of us and we can just keep guessing which one it is.  ha.  She is ridiculous.

Also, we went to the beach on Saturday to celebrate Mother’s Day.  What a sweet day.  I’m so thankful for Kate and the way that she loves on these girls with me.  I’m thankful for Amy who is here just walking along in life beside me for a little while and doing her best to speak Spanish.  I also may be a little jealous of her language skills, she learns SO fast.  And I’m thankful for my new pastor friends who were here visiting from the states and went to hang out with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment