Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Content

Last Monday night we went to the beach at sunset.  Its only about a mile from the girls’ house and now that we have strollers, we can go for walks!  Did I mention that mom and Cheryl brought strollers?  Look!  (p.s. these strollers are awesome, lightweight, and perfect for taking on and off the bus… if anyone would ever want to buy us another one, they come from toys r us:))

visit (87)

Anyway… the beach, at sunset…

 

100_5355100_5364100_5351

I got some time to just talk to G while the other girls took pictures.  And then we all just walked together, joking around, talking about family, life, church, Jesus.  I could not have been happier.  At one point I just stopped and asked the girls if they knew why I was so happy… because they were acting like sisters, like family :)  A little bit of poking fun, some encouragement, lots of laughter… and it felt good and healthy and made me so excited about what the Lord has in mind for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment