Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Expect the Unexpected

Maybe that is a life theme in Honduras…

I did not go to Tocoa yesterday to meet a new girl.  I woke myself up early from my niquil induced state, got ready to go, and then got the call that the IHNFA director couldn’t go that day.  But it was still a good, and busy, day.  I think we’ll go next week and I’m going to try to talk to her on the phone, which could be better.

Then I got a message last night from a street children’s project in Teguc and they have a girl who they would like me to talk to, a sister of one of their boys. 

And there are others…

All that to say, I still need your prayers for wisdom, so please don’t stop praying!  I rest in the security that the Lord can see 2 months from now and knows exactly who these girls are that need to live in Puerta de Esperanza.  He’ll show me… I’m sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment