Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

So I won’t apologize for not writing in awhile :)

I had visitors :)

100E5077

And we did this…

100_0677100_5063

And went here…

100_5145

And saw this…

100_4999

And had a great time :)

Also… we spent all morning Wednesday in the clinic with the girls to have doctors appointments, teeth cleanings, teeth pulled, etc.  We worshiped in Spanish at church and celebrated Kaitlyn’s birthday.  And we took C and Y with us to snorkel at Cayos Cachinos.

Snorkeling with them was one of the best parts of the week for me.  Y was terrified at the beginning and wouldn’t even put her face in the water.  But after 30 minutes she was loving every second of it and even let go of my hand every once in awhile.  I love getting to do new things with them and see them succeed and grow in confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment