Saturday, February 18, 2012

What a week

There is no way that I can go back and play catch up for all the days that I haven’t blogged.  But this week was busy and great :)

Kevin and Ever got Toms shoes at school!  Also ended up going to a different (and much better school) at the last minute.  Ever can now write his whole name on his own, after just a week!  I haven’t actually seen them yet, or Jeffri, but I hear its going well and we’re going out to pizza tomorrow to celebrate their first week!

Y started beauty school and, more importantly, rode the bus to and from school HERSELF yesterday for the first time!  I am so thankful to not be making that trek with her everyday after this week.  She is slowly meeting people and gaining some confidence.

We got shots, had a houseful of sick people, and yet everyone is doing much better today.  Little baby W started taking a bottle for the first time and slept way better than last week.

I led my first Bible study in Spanish for teenage girls and we went through the Romans road.  I also got to talk about the Gospel with my Spanish tutor for a long time.  Our first volunteers started coming weekly to PDE and were just talking about Jesus with the girls while making jewelry and holding babies.  C admitted to enjoying the devotional time in the mornings and is singing praise songs every time I see her.  And we went to youth group with the girls for the first time.

Kate bought a car!  And we had friends from church over to hang out last night.  Wow… what a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment