Saturday, February 4, 2012

Short-term Trip

For those of you from Peace Church, this post is for you!

Have you heard that Peace Church is bringing a short-term team to La Ceiba in August?  Have you considered coming?  If you haven’t heard, they are :)  And if you haven’t considered it, you should!

Really, for those of you who pray for my ministry and support me in so many ways, it would mean so much to get to show you what the Lord is doing here in person!  I would love to have you here in my world for a couple of days to meet the people that you’ve prayed for, get to see the faces that I can’t post online, and get hugs from the kids who have received Jesus Storybook Bibles, clothes, vitamins, school supplies, and blankets that you have sent.  You may not think you’re “mission trip material”, but I would venture to guess that if the Lord brings you here, He will give you something to do! 

Pray about it… see what God does.  And if you’re interested email Gary Hodge at grh.tgh@mindspring.com.  He needs to know sooner rather than later so he can get a feel for the size of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment