Monday, February 20, 2012

Today I am thankful…

1. For Doña Oneyda and how much she loves the girls and fights for them to know Jesus.  She is overwhelmingly patient and loving.  I am learning so much from her.
2. For little J and that she is learning to love books.  Today she crawled in my lap after naptime with a book in hand so that I would read to her.  Also… we only read in English, so she’s learning!
3. For a team leader who cares about our Spiritual growth.
4. For friendships with car mechanics who care about us and don’t want us to get ripped off.  Today we shopped for a car for Heather, this comment is not the result of my car problems, praise the Lord!
5. For people who dream with me and let me process and encourage me to step out in faith and trust Jesus even when it seems like there is overwhelmingly too much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment