Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

Yesterday was just a good day.  I have nothing better to say about it :)  It was cool outside, my heart was at rest, I ate delicious food, spent time with wonderful people, and nothing that we cooked tasted terrible!

In the spirit, here’s some thankfulness…

1. The Lord’s undeserved goodness and grace to me
2. Prayer and the way that the Lord uses it to put my heart at rest
3. Honduran kids that give hugs and serve us and let us into their life
4. Good food
5. My team that is finally all in the same place at the same time
6. Caitlin’s sense of humor, heart to serve, honesty, love for people, and maturity beyond her years
7. As much as I hate it… I’m thankful for “The Shred”, moreso now that my muscles are healing and can walk down the stairs again
8. EA’s generous heart, skill in the kitchen, and love for prayer
9. Cool weather
10. Kate’s heart for street children, ability to have us laughing, and her faith that points me back to Jesus
11. My family and how we all know how to play competitive croquet (its true)
12. Resources to make Thanksgiving dinner for the boys today
13. That my car AC this week was an easy fix
14. Good friends who keep in touch and remind me that I am missed and loved
15. That I really do love Honduras and the life God has given me here

I could go on… but you get the point :)  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment