Saturday, September 10, 2011

Yard Sale

This is for all of my blog readers in NC…

Nan, my wonderful grandma…

IMG_2661

is putting on a yard sale THIS WEEK to raise money for…

puerta de esperanza logo

We are going to use the proceeds to furnish the first home here which will hopefully open in mid-November.  And… my grandma will actually be here in October to help me buy things and make curtains and all that fun stuff!  I’m really excited for her visit :)

But… all that to say… if anyone who lives near Cary is interested in helping, please consider doing one of the following.

1. Donate stuff!  They are taking donations throughout the week, but also on Friday after 9:30AM at Peace Church (1777 W Chatham Rd. Cary, NC 27513).

2. Help at the yard sale or help price things on Friday

3. Buy stuff!  The sale will be this Saturday, September 17th, at Peace Church (address above) from 8AM-1PM.

I know they have some beds, bookcases, dressers, couches, etc. as well as small stuff.  I’m excited… wish I could be there!

*** sidenote… I really need to collect another pack and play for the home that they can bring down when they come.  So if anyone has a pack and play that they don’t use anymore, please consider donating it.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment