Saturday, September 10, 2011

New House!!

We’re settled :)  Its so nice to be in our new house and feel like it is really home.  Its safe and in a quiet neighborhood.  And its cooler than our last house!  What more could you want? 

So here are some pictures so that you can get an idea of our new place…

Living room where we can actually enjoy our old-school box TV.  In the old house you had to turn it up so loud to hear it that it was scratchy all the time.

DSC02722

For the first time in a year and a half I got to hang these verses back up on the wall… they are 5 of my favorites, my most favorite being… “I run in the path of your commands for you have set my heart free!” Psalm 119:32

DSC02721

Of course, the hammock and the huge garage!

DSC02723

We’re obsessed with the nice big kitchen where we can both cook at the same time without bumping elbows…

DSC02724DSC02725

Dining room and Bethany talking on skype

DSC02726

Attempted creativity hanging trivets on the wall

DSC02727

Upstairs office/music room/miscellaneous… basically we don’t have furniture for this room, so it holds everything that doesn’t have another place to go :)

DSC02728

My bedroom!  Mama J… please note the starry host blanket that you made me forever ago.  Its is still well loved and used every night… sadly its starting to wear holes in it, but I just can’t stand to let it go!

DSC02730

Things I know about  myself… I’m not a home decorator, or a good home photographer, or good at cleaning up the house for pictures :)  But you get the general idea!

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks nice and clean and ROOMY! I love the safe neighborhood aspect. Can't wait to come cook in the kitchen :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks settled in. The kitchen looks huge!

    ReplyDelete