Friday, September 2, 2011

Another step forward

I’ve been praying for the Lord to provide a house for Puerta de Esperanza before the first of October.  My mom and dad and Rick and Patti are coming down to help get the house ready… but we didn’t have a house…

until today!

Patient Lester, my realtor, has shown me quite a few houses and I have found something wrong with all of them and reasons why they really won’t work.  Well… Monday he told me he had a house coming open on Friday that he was sure would be perfect.  So we went to see it… and it is! 

We’ll be able to start moving things in and making small repairs by the end of this month.  Dad and Rick are going to make beds and small bookshelves, Patti and mom and I can paint and shop and it will be great :)  The goal is to have the house ready for girls by mid-November when I get back from pavement project training.

Here are some pictures for you!

DSC02716

DSC02703

DSC02705

DSC02701

DSC02707

Obviously it will look better with stuff inside :)  But this is a great start!  And there are some great things about the house…

1. only .5 miles from INFOP so they can walk to take classes
2. only a little over a mile from IHNFA where there are also classes and childcare
3. a security system
4. some outside space for kids to play
5. the perfect number of rooms and spaces… just enough without being too much

I’m excited about this answer to prayer!

1 comment:

  1. this made me smile big, too! (i smiled at your clow kids post first!!!)

    ReplyDelete