Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

This morning I want to say that there are an abundance of things that I am thankful for…

First and foremost is that I have been loved abundantly by the Lord.  And in my time in Costa Rica, He has continued to show me that He is pursuing me and filling me.  It brings to mind one of my favorite lines from a hymn…
“Love so amazing, so diving, demands my soul, my life, my all!”

Secondly, I’m so thankful for friends and family.  I could go on and on about this.  But I will suffice it to say that I am loved and prayed for and supported and encouraged.  And I’m so thankful.

Because I could go on and on, I will stop with this…

Today I’m thankful for Maggie and that she is here to celebrate Thanksgiving with me.  What a joy to get to see her and hug her neck and show her my life here.  We’ve had a great time together and its been so fun to have her here.  So, thanks to Maggie for coming all the way to Costa Rica and giving up Thanksgiving with her family to be with me!

1 comment:

  1. do you really hug someone's NECK? you kinda hug their body, not so much their neck. that's what grandmas say, "i'm gon hug her neck."

    ReplyDelete