Sunday, November 7, 2010

Friday Feria Fiesta

The Messicks are a precious family here in Costa Rica who are kind enough to let me be a part of their family.  It is so fun to sit around a dinner table with a family and read books to kids and hold a baby.  I’m so thankful the Lord put them in my life!

In the ever changing life of a missionary, you have to have some consistency… what better way than to have Friday Fiestas?  So last night I joined the Messicks for Friday Fiesta, fair themed.  How can you have a fair in your house in Costa Rica… well, I’ll show you…

First you have face painting... And you even let a two-year-old paint your hand. Then you play games... With prizes of course! Pause for a family photo… Eat food that is not good for you… And then try to settle everyone down for bed.  Good luck :) And fun was had by all… even Taylah :)


No comments:

Post a Comment