Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jesus is Enough

Today I’m just struck with this thought.  Its nothing new, but today I really am believing it.  And I started making a list.

If I have no friends, if my ministry fails, if I never get married or have kids of my own, if my Spanish isn’t good, if I say the wrong thing, if I live far away, if the internet crashes, if I lose people that I love, if I’m lonely, if I’m sad, if I have culture shock, if I feel out of place, if I’m misunderstood… JESUS IS ENOUGH!

The list goes on and on and if I wrote it out you would see my heart and all my fears and all the things that I try to control myself.  But the truth is so clear, it doesn’t matter what I do or what I don’t do, Jesus is enough.

Also, I have so many thoughts on my Galatians study that I’m doing, but I can’t put it as well as Tim Keller.  If you’re interested, this is a great article! (“The Centrality of the Gospel” here… its not quite the same one from my study, but has similar ideas)

No comments:

Post a Comment