Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just another afternoon rainstorm…

It is bittersweet to have morning classes.  The only really nice weather is in the mornings.  It rains about noon every day.  And we’re talking downpour!  So on the one hand, I miss the nice weather… on the other hand, I don’t have to walk in it. :)  My house is so peaceful.  I love it.  I’m trying to spend time here just studying and relaxing and getting to know my host mom.  But I am going to have some adventures with the other students this week.  We’re going to try to go to a movie Thursday afternoon… best of luck to us :)  No one knows where it is yet…

Class is great.  Challenging just the right amount.  I catch about 80% of what the teacher is saying and have a hundred plus verbs to learn.  But I am more confident to talk to my host mom after just two days.  I’m try to conjugate things and speak correctly… all in present tense, but its a start!

This rain means I may have to take a nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment