Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Update #2

She’s here!  C arrived on the bus tonight with a dear friend Ericka from Tegucigalpa to visit PDE and get to know us a little bit.  She is 13 and 3 months pregnant.  And you can’t even tell, she is so tiny!  She is excited to show me her ultrasound pictures tomorrow and has lots of questions for me.  She was sick on the bus all the way here, so pray for her stomach to settle down some.  Coming to La Ceiba would be a huge change for her and take her very far away from her family.  She is nervous and uncertain about a whole lot of things… but told me that she is a Christian and is trying to trust God.  I got to share with her tonight about how young of a mother Mary likely was and how God gave her an incredible ability to trust Him in the midst of a really tough situation where she didn’t really know what the future would hold.  She trusted God and took Him at His Word.  I told C that I am praying the same for her, that she would be open to listen to the voice of God and then be obedient to walk in the path that He has for her.  She is so young and has a long road ahead of her.  Please pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment