Monday, December 17, 2012

A busy week

IMG_2909This past week was a particularly busy one!  We had the Luptons staying here at our house for a week and I got every afternoon to play with sweet little Fox.  Can I just say that I love long-IMG_2982time friendships.  And I love when long-time friends get married to great people and have cute kids and then let me play with them.  And then they go join MTW so that we even get to hang out and call it work at the same time!  Everyone loved Fox and called him a little doll baby because of his light hair and beautiful eyes.  We’re not so used to that around here.

IMG_3143

Also this week Nicole and Angel got a taste of being team kids for the first time.  Laura and Andrew did a Bible school for all the kids on our team and were gracious enough to let my soon-to-be kiddos jump right in.  Of course the language was a little IMG_2923restricting, but they colored and did crafts and clapped and watched and then hung with me and Fox when the English got to be too much.  I’m so thankful for my time and how supportive they are of all the kids.

IMG_2960So Bible school was themed around Emmanuel and Laura and Andrew did an awesome job.  There were games and songs and storiIMG_3148es and laughter and crafts and I don’t think anyone wanted them to go home.  Can you tell Nicole is a little mom?

This week was also the big Christmas show at church.  Let me tell you what?  I was not expecting it to be as awesome as it was.  It was great!  I loved every bit of it.  The Clow kids were in it all 7 nights and did a wonderful job!

IMG_3089

 

 

 

 

 

Just some more tidbits about our time!

IMG_2975IMG_2980IMG_2989IMG_3011IMG_3050IMG_3066IMG_3119IMG_3123IMG_3135

No comments:

Post a Comment