Monday, December 31, 2012

Monthly Support Update–22%!!!

I’m going to be honest with you.  I am blown away.  God is so faithful and it makes me wonder why I ever doubt… and yet I do, time and time again.  About 3 weeks ago I put out a plea for monthly supporters for PDE because we were really at our financially end and I was stressed out and unsure of what to do or what steps to take.  Going into the new year I am happy to report that the Lord has provided $340 in monthly support as well as $4012 in one-time support that will be divided out to use per month for this calendar year.  In total that means we are at 22% of our monthly need for 2013.  Wow.  God is good.  And I have 3 people with monthly pledge promises coming, I just don’t know the amount yet.

If you don’t support us monthly, please consider picking up the $60/monthly to complete paying for our utilities or $115/month to finish out paying for rent.  Or pick a new category to start funding in part of completely.

From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU to those who have begun to support us, for those who have been praying, for those who have written with encouragement.  Thank you.  Please keep praying and sharing about this ministry as we see the Lord provide the rest of the needed funding.

No comments:

Post a Comment