Monday, July 2, 2012

Busy week

I have not been a good blogger as of late.  Seems like time is just getting away from me.  This week my sister is here visiting :)

100_5712

Its been really fun to have her here.  Mom and dad treated us to a night away at a hotel at the beach, and that was a great treat!  We ate good food, laid by the pool, talked, read, and just enjoyed some time away.  We’ve been hanging out some with the girls at Puerta de Esperanza and just enjoying a little time together.  Oh, and we went to one of my favorite spots on the river!  I really live in a beautiful country.

20120630_155616

Yesterday we went to celebrate Kate’s birthday with friends at a fun place nearby that has river and beach!  I don’t have pictures yet since they are all on her camera.  But… it was great.  One of my favorite parts of the day was just watching the girls from Puerta de Esperanza play together.  We were wrestling in the water, splashing, and just laughing and enjoying each other.  I know that especially for G, she just really needed a day to have fun.  I prayed yesterday for her to just have a day filled with joy because I just have seen her be really down since getting back from the hospital.  And she really seemed to love her time yesterday, so that made me happy.  And Dona Oneyda was playing with them and enjoying them.  The Lord recently provided a second house mom so that she could have two days off and I think that is making a huge difference.  I’m so thankful.  And the babies love swimming and crashed hard with good naps on the way back.  Good day all around.

The Lord is just really faithful to walk with us through our days right now.  I’m loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment