Thursday, July 19, 2012

River Fun

One of my most favorite things about living here is all the beautiful rivers.  And the babies LOVE the water and the adventure.  I think all the time of what a blast I would have had as a kid going to the river all the time… rock hopping, jumping into the water, looking for fish… it’s a child’s paradise and it starts early.

IMG_3178

Last week I took the little boys with us when we took the summer team out to the river in Armenia.  These two rocks are the favorite for jumping… I think E was mad that I didn’t let him try it :)

IMG_3206

The only scary thing is that these babies have NO fear of the water.  They will put their face in, drink the water, go under, whatever.  They love it and are not scared.

IMG_3200

I’m thinking we have a little fish on our hands…

IMG_3221

No comments:

Post a Comment