Saturday, July 23, 2011

Recharged

I think I am feeling recharged.  I wish my car battery were feeling the same say… its back in the shop.  Well, the whole car is in the shop, not just the battery.

But, aside from being a little frustrated with life’s details.  I am feeling recharged about life today.  This past week we had a small 6-person team here and they were wonderful.  They worked hard and made life easy for us. :)  So… thanks for that!  It made for some down time and some time for just getting things done.  I’ve needed that!  I needed to pay bills and do administrative stuff, write emails, make phone calls.  All things that don’t get done when you’re never home.

So… today we welcome 20 people from Colorado to our home here in Honduras.  And I’m excited that they’re coming.  It’s a small world and one of my best friend’s good friends (got that :) ) is coming with this group.  It will be so much fun to meet her!

And… to add to the life recharging… we made monkey bread for breakfast.  It was more like monkey coffee cake b/c I used a biscuit recipe that didn’t turn out like pillsbury rolls… but it was still delicious.  And I got to talk to the Messicks this morning on skype.  Man, I miss them.  But I love hearing all those little voices calling my name.  What a blessing they are to me!

Okay, enough life nonsense for you.  I’ll be back with pictures soon and news of what God is doing here in La Ceiba!

No comments:

Post a Comment