Monday, July 18, 2011

a few stories

1. The Clows have been sick.  So the other day I was over there and I hear Evan call his mom from the other room…
”Hey mom, can I have another adverb?”
Umm… what?  Oh, he meant advil.  Gotcha :)

2. The Clows van is also sick and visiting the Mechanic.  So the guy brings it back to John Saturday around 4, not totally fixed, but drivable (while until it broke down again today anyway, but I digress).  So the guy explains about the car and how he can finish fixing it later and then says,
”So, I have a problem.  I’m getting married.  Today.  At 6:00".”
Dude, you’re getting married in 2 hours, what are you doing at the Clows’ house?  Get a move on.

3. I had a fan hanging in my kitchen window that stopped working.  I went and bought a new one and put it outside on the street in case someone wanted to try to fix it.  A few hours later the motor and duct taped chord were missing.  Later we noticed the fan blade was missing.  Tonight when we came home the remaining parts of the fan were 3 houses down and across the street in front of our neighbor’s house… weird.

1 comment: