Monday, July 18, 2011

a link

I stalk other people’s blogs.  True story.  But today someone posted a link that I thought was worth reposting.

As all my high school girls would be able to tell you.  I’m a debbie downer when it comes to bikini bathing suits.  We had countless fights over the five years I worked at the church about modesty and bathing suits.  So I’m posting this in honor of all those many conversations where they told me it was impossible to find cute bathing suits that were modest!  And mainly in honor of the girls who hung a picture at the last pjj of J-heathen bathing suit wearers :)  You know who you are and love you all dearly!

http://www.limericki.com/

I haven’t bought one, so I can’t personally vouch for them.  But they are cute and look like they would be great!  If anyone gets one, let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. I have one, and I love it! It fits perfectly, covers all the necessary parts and is overall a great suit. It's going to be my Honduran suit for sure!

    ReplyDelete