Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Some favorites…

This post has nothing to do with Honduras :)

Jeremy and I have been joining the Clow family every Tuesday night to watch the new show, the Voice.  And I must say, we’re hooked.  So, I wanted to share with you a couple of favorite artists and songs. 

I love laid-back music, hence why I’m drawn to all three of these artists.

Javier Colon… I actually found an old CD of his and bought it.  His voice is amazing!

Dia Frampton… She is amazing because she is creative and so talented.  She puts a twist on everything she sings and makes it her own.

Xenia… This girl is only 16 and has one of the most unique voices.  I love it. 

1 comment:

  1. I would like Xenia a lot better if she didn't look absolutely terrified every time she steps on the stage.

    Dia and Javier are also my favorites. I wasn't really sold on Dia, but "Heartless" was good, and her original song was easily the best of the 4. Javier though...he's amazing. His "Time After Time" and "Fix You" are so, so good.

    ReplyDelete