Saturday, June 25, 2011

The make-up day

Complaint: It is impossible to keep clocks in this house on the right time because the power is constantly going out and resetting them!

Due to the clock problem I woke up at 5:11 this morning and my alarm was off so I was afraid I was going to oversleep.  So I got up to find a battery operated clock, reset it, and then couldn’t go back to sleep.

BUT… that means I had done almost my whole to-do list for around the house before 9:00.  Then I had a meeting this morning with someone about the girls’ home, met with Kiyomi, went and saw another house, and got two new tires all before 1:00.

This day is so productive that it may make up for the fact that Thursday I did nothing.  I went to see a house, got stranded on the side of the road for over two hours, and bought my third fan belt of the week for my car.   So frustrating.

Now everything is running correctly, I’m home with time to rest, and the power is even on so its cool sitting in front of a fan.  What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment