Thursday, February 17, 2011

A story

I'm bad at blog stealing. Whoops! Tonight I stole this from my team leader's blog... Mike . But I was so excited about it that I just can't help it!

Apparently every year on Mother's Day MTW (Mission to the World) focuses on their Street Child ministry around the world. This year they are highlighting the work that my team is doing in Honduras by telling the story of one of the kids we work with named Oneida. You can read about her in the insert below.

The street children's ministry in Honduras is becoming a reality and I am so excited to get there just in time to be a part of it. The Lord is really growing our team and bringing more people to work with us. This frees us up to expand and reach more people with the Gospel. Please be praying for us to know exactly what that looks like. We desperately need the Lord's wisdom and direction.

SCS Insert

No comments:

Post a Comment