Sunday, October 17, 2010

Puppy Chow

Laura is awesome and brought me a huge container of peanut butter.  Then some people staying at my host family’s house had extra chocolate chips.  So… what else would I do, but make puppy chow?  For those of you who know this by a different name, puppy chow is chex cereal with peanut butter/chocolate/powder sugar goodness on top.  So delicious!

Except they don’t have chex here, so I made mine with cheerios.  Looks and tastes a little different, but still SO good! :) I introduced it to my host family and their neighbors and they loved it.  I think I’ll be sharing this recipe…

Also, I’m housesitting so last night we had chili… yum!!! I don’t grocery shop often around here.  So I haven’t learned the kilo equivalent of pounds.  So I went in the grocery store and asked for ground beef, this much please.  And I held out my hands to show about one large handful.  He laughed and did it.  Surprisingly, it was about a pound when I got home and figured it out!  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment