Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Area Conference

Tomorrow is going to be a great day!

Every four years MTW has a conference for all of the missionaries in Latin America, and it is happening this week!  I am really excited to be able to go and spend time with other missionaries.  But mainly I’m excited to see my team!

There are three other families on my team who are already in Honduras… The Pettengills, The McCanns, and the Clows.  I have gotten to spend 4 days with the Pettengills and McCanns, but I have never met the Clows.  Well tomorrow is the day and we get to spend the whole week together!

As an added bonus, I get to room with Abby, my friend and roommate from my pre-field training in Belgium.  And spend time with Laura.  Laura and I have been friends ever since I was 6 years old and she hid a rock from my rock collection as buried treasure… never to be found again :)  She and her husband are coming to do the children’s programs.

I’ll be MIA from the blog and internet for awhile.  So, more to come when I get back :)

3 comments:

  1. Let no one ever say you have no memory. We didn't mean it! Let the rock situation go already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I hope you guys have a great time. I tried to call Mike this morning because I wanted to talk to all of you, but his phone was turned off. Tell him to listen to his messages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahem, i noticed i am not on your "friends' blogs" list. we are friends, right?

    ReplyDelete