Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bananagrams

Last night I went to volleyball… except I didn’t.  When I got up there it was cancelled, go figure.  But I wasn’t the only one who didn’t know.  So, the other couple who was up there asked if I wanted to come hang out with them.

Barb: “Do you play games?”
Me: “Yes, I love them”
Barb: “Do you know Carcassonne?”
Me: “Yes.  Random.  Usually other people don’t know that game.”

So I went to their house and played 5 rounds of Carcassonne, yeah, that’s a lot.  And I didn’t win, not even once.  A blow to my competitive nature :)

And then we moved on to Bananagrams (just like take two with Scrabble pieces if you’ve ever played that.  Only, we decided we needed the challenge, so we played it in Spanish!  It was great!  But took us forever… and the letter distribution wasn’t quite right.  Who would think you would ever need more Qs and Us?  When I got home I located it on amazon in Spanish… yay!  Guess what I’m asking for at Christmas? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment