Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Money Money Money

One of the hardest parts for me about being a missionary is finances.  Keeping good records of how we spend money, being good stewards of the money that is given to us, raising support, and always the giant step of faith that it takes to not freak out when I look at our account and there just isn't quite enough there.  I think that God has been trying to teach me for four years now that I don't have to stress about money, that freaking out doesn't really help anything :)  Its a hard lesson for me to learn.

But this is me, not freaking out :)  This is me asking you to consider if you can partner with us at this time financially.  We still need 32 supporters at $100/month in order to be fully funded.  This is daunting, but I know that its possible.  And it happens through people like you who give $200/month if you have it, or $20/month if that's what you have.

Would you please consider if this may be the way that God is calling you to answer the Great Commission?  I cannot tell you how thankful we are for our financial partners.  I am so aware that C, Y, G, M, K, B, and M would not have had the chance to hear the Gospel faithfully on a daily basis, study, learn how to be moms, eat healthy, and see the examples of the house moms following Jesus... without your help and support.

Being currently underfunded, every month eats away at the surplus that we had in our account at the beginning of the year.  That will not last us much longer and then we will be in the red if we don't have the monthly support coming in that we need.

If you would like to give you can contact me at ssinnes@gmail.com.  Or use one of the following methods... with our account number 92413

http://www.mtw.org/Pages/GIVE_FAQ.aspx

 or mail a check to
Mission to the World
P.O. Box 2589
Suwanee, GA 30024-0982

Also if you think your church would like to support us or be interested, please send me the missions committee contact and I will gladly be in touch with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment