Tuesday, July 15, 2014

answered prayers

Yesterday I called around checking in on all of our now former PDE girls.  Before M left the home I reminded her that she was taking a Bible with her and although I knew she wasn't interested in the Lord, I was going to pray EVERY DAY that she would see her Bible and God would give her the desire to open it.  Well, when I called her yesterday I talked to her mom for awhile first.  When I asked how she was behaving her mom answered, "I don't know what's in that Bible she brought back with her, but she reads it every day and writes down all kinds of stuff in her notebook."  WHAT?!?  Awesome.  M confirmed that she has been reading verses and writing them down in her notebook to remember them. 

I am so thankful that God is not limited to places and times, but goes with these girls and keeps prompting them towards Himself.  Please pray that M will come to know Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment