Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cuatro Cosas

1. Jesus Storybook Bible
2. Framed picture of my family
3. Camera
4. Spanish Bananagrams

Today I had to take four items to class in a bag that give a picture of me, or things that are important to me.  We put them in a bag and had to describe them for the rest of the class to guess what they were.  Well, I think I’ve been in class with these people for too long because they know me!  They guessed all of them almost right away.  I got as far as saying… “You use this to have fun” when Scott said Bananagrams.  Hmm… predictable?  I guess so.

It also just struck me that a year ago I didn’t own two of these things, nor would I have enjoyed the fact that they are in Spanish.  And I would say that right now pictures of people that I love are becoming increasingly valuable to me as time goes by since I’ve seen them in person. 

A year in Costa Rica has changed me.  And praise the Lord, I think I’m better for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment